Me

Me

Sunday, January 20, 2013

Christmas 2012 in Beaverdam....in 2013

Josh and I had planned to go down to Beaverdam to celebrate Christmas with my parents back during the weekend between Christmas and New Year's, but we didn't get a chance to go until yesterday. With us living 2 hours away from my family, it's difficult to get together as often as we'd like, since it has to be planned more than just dropping by. But we headed down there early yesterday afternoon, and had a really nice time! I've almost forgotten what it was like living so far out in the country, but I do miss it sometimes. I'm more of a city girl now, but it's definitely nice to get back out there once in a while, away from the craziness of Northern Virginia!

Sylvie wants to open some presents....
 

 
 Autographed book to my dad from Oliver North




Blanket for my parents





Adorable flying pig cookie jar from Andrew and Meredith (please excuse my lack of makeup!)

No comments:

Post a Comment