Me

Me

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer? I'd have to say a tie between Outer Banks and Baltimore, MD. I had a GREAT time visiting with family at the beach for my dad's surprise birthday trip, but this past weekend, Josh and I went to the Grand Prix in Baltimore and had a blast (update to come soon from that trip), so it would definitely be a tie between those two!

2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer? I dress pretty casually during the summer so I don't have any kind of fashion forward looks to talk about lol. But I do like sundresses and maxi dresses, so hopefully I'll be wearing more of those next year!

3. What is one thing you wish you'd gotten to do this summer? We weren't able to go to Pensacola, FL this summer due to money and time off from work (or lack thereof, of both things), so that was a bummer because it's nice to see Josh's side of the family. But we actually did a decent amount of things this summer, even though it felt like the whole season passed us by this year. Probably because it got cooler outside much earlier than usual, but overall we did have a great time.

4. What was your favorite song of the summer? That's My Kind of Night by Luke Bryan

5. What was your favorite movie/TV show of the summer? I don't watch a ton of TV; we generally buy shows on DVD and watch them later so I didn't have any specific favorites.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment