Me

Me

Monday, August 26, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What do you miss most about being a kid? Being carefree....summers were spent sleeping in and being lazy, and during the school year, you think the worst thing in the world is having to study for a test or wearing the wrong outfit or getting a zit.

2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it? In high school, my best friend and I had to interview someone for the yearbook...he had gone to another country (Puerto Rico, maybe?) and had a pen pal named Miguel. His friend wanted to be in the yearbook story, so he said he also had a pen pal, named Padupa. My friend started calling me Padupa, which turned into Padoops, and was ultimately shortened to Pad. My best friends still call me Pad to this day!

3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess? I don't really remember! I like playing Four Square in elementary school, but I don't even really remember how you play.

4. What did you want to be when you grew up? An author!

5. Did you participate in any school activities? Cheerleading in middle school for a year, then co-editor of the yearbook in high school. Probably other things too but now I forget!

6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about? When I was trying to do something as a surprise, I'd tell my parents not to look at what I was doing, and then I'd turn around and say, "Keep on don't looking!"

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment