Me

Me

Saturday, August 18, 2012

First post

Welcome to my blog! I don't know how interesting it will be to read, but I love to write and and share experiences with people and find out about what other people are going through, so here I am, returning to the wonderful world of blogging. You probably already know a bit about me....I live in Leesburg, Virginia with my husband Josh and our "children," Toby and Lucy, two American Eskimo dogs that we rescued. Some people think I'm obsessed with my dogs and I'm okay with that, because I am. Giving a second chance to an amazing dog that deserves a lifetime of happiness is something that makes me so happy every day, and we were fortunate enough to be able to do it twice. In addition to Toby and Lucy, I have a stepdaughter named Morgan, who is 13 and a half years old. I met her when she was 3 and a half, so it's hard to believe a decade has gone by since then! She is entering 8th grade this month, and is really growing up before our eyes! In addition to spending time with family, Josh and I like to go for walks, bike, watch movies, go to sporting events, and keep up with our favorite shows. We also tried kayaking for the first time and plan to get more involved with that when we get a chance. My other personal interests involve working out, reading, scrapbooking, photography, craft stores, decorating the house, and eating healthy. I think our bodies function only as well as what we put into them, and I try enjoy life as much as possible so I'm doing my best to be around as LONG as possible! If you are interested in keeping up with me, stay tuned for my next entry!

My family:



No comments:

Post a Comment