Me

Me

Sunday, August 19, 2012

Nationals Game

Awhile ago, Josh and I found an online deal where you pay a set amount for 4 Nationals games, and then you get a 5th game free of your choosing. So we were given tickets for the 4 games which were against the Yankees, the Mets, and two games against the Cardinals, and then the one we chose was for July 3 against the Giants. We also were fortunate enough to go to one back in the Spring thanks to a friend who was selling her tickets. We have a couple others we are going to as well, but last night was the game against the Mets. We usually go during the day, but it was a night game which was really fun. They actually had a free concert afterwards, Third Eye Blind was performing, but I only know a couple of their songs and so I wasn't really too concerned with staying. Next month Dierks Bentley is performing though, to make up for a concert he missed a few months ago, so I'm really excited about that! Unfortunately the Nationals lost last night, which is a bummer but we still had a great time. Even if we WERE sitting next to Mets fans lol! But for the Yankees-Nationals game, we DID wear our Yankees jerseys so I guess I can't say anything haha. I normally bring the camera, but I knew we'd be pushing and shoving people to get on the metro at 11pm at night and I didn't feel like bringing too much stuff to keep up with, so I left it at home. But I did take some pictures at the other games we went to so I can eventually put together a DC scrapbook of our adventures :)









Desmond hit the ball in practice (above)....and Josh caught it! (below)


No comments:

Post a Comment