Me

Me

Sunday, September 16, 2012

Fall Decorations, Part 1!

This weekend officially felt like the beginning of Fall! Although it doesn't start until next Saturday according to the calendar, the sunny yet windy temperatures of 77 degrees these past couple of days felt like we are definitely transitioning into the next season. Today was even cooler, around 70 or so, but still very nice! I definitely see the jeans and MAYBE long sleeve shirts making an appearance soon. I usually start decorating for Fall on Sept. 1 because it's hard for me to wait....although I love decorating for all seasons, the browns and oranges and golds are my favorite colors of all when it comes to the different seasons. And I love the ghosts and pumpkins and jack-o-lanterns making an appearance! So I did control myself for about 2 weeks, but couldn't wait until the official beginning of Fall; I went ahead and put out my outdoor decorations yesterday....I usually just do the general Fall ones, then wait until October 1 to start on Halloween, but I put most everything out already. But I am running into the problem now of having more decorations than places to put them! I need a couple more pots for some of the Halloween yard stakes, so for now I just took pictures of the Autumn ones, and next weekend I'll probably finish the rest. I do need to put out some new mulch too, which I'll probably do on Sunday. So keep an eye out for those pictures to come!

Goodbye Summer decorations!




Hello Fall decorations!



This lantern cover lights up at night when the light is turned on, I'll post a picture of that in my next update!






2 comments: