Me

Me

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

First Things First

Along with the Sunday Social post, I'm also stealing this from Erin. This is actually from last week, but it looks like there is no First Things First post for THIS Tuesday, so I'm posting from last week's instead!



First thing I would do/buy if I won the lottery
Definitely pay off what we still owe, which is our house and our two cars. Then sell the house and move, most likely to Texas. I'm not interested in owning a huge house, we would buy something that is a good size for us, fill it with amazing furnishings, and buy new cars. I would definitely give a huge chunk of it to my parents as well, and probably put the rest in the bank so we could live all the interest and never have to worry about finances again. Oh, and definitely, definitely travel.

First person I call when I get amazing news
Josh! He's my best friend as well as my husband so I know he'll be just as thrilled about the news. After that, my parents and my best friends!

First thing I do when I've had a bad day
Go home, put on my sweatpants, and curl up on the couch with my dogs and a good DVD or Lifetime movie! And venting also helps....at least it helps me. Maybe not Josh, since he's usually on the receiving end! But I usually feel better!!


First Things First

No comments:

Post a Comment