Me

Me

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


How did you come up with your blog name? Luke Bryan is one of my favorite country singers, and Tailgates and Tanlines is the name of one of his albums, so voila! The name of my blog was born!

What is your favorite thing about blogging? I love that I can talk and vent and share things with people, and I don't have to worry about censoring myself. I try to be respectful of other people's opinions and feelings, but if you don't like who I am or what I share, I won't be offended if you decide not to read! I enjoy people taking time out of their day to stop by and read about what I'm up to, but Facebook seems like a more political thing with people taking every post personally and defriending others and whatnot, whereas my blog is a place I can post anything I want and not stress about who might take it the wrong way.

What is one thing you have discovered because of blogging and now can't live without? Hmm... nothing off the top of my head. Although Liz has shared some delicious recipes I'd like to try, and I love getting crafty ideas from Erin!

Facebook or Twitter? I created a Twitter account once, years ago, and never used it because I couldn't figure it out. I don't even know if it still exists. So yeah, Facebook it is!

If one celebrity read your blog, who would you want it to be? Hmmmm...one of my favorite celebrities is Demi Lovato, I have a lot of respect for her and some of the things she has been through, and I would love for her to read my blog. I can also relate to Danielle Jonas in a lot of ways (you know, aside from being the wife of a rich boybander), so I'd love for her to read it as well.

What is something you want people to know about your blog? I love being able to share pictures and stories and maybe occasionally inspire others so I hope you all enjoy reading it! Thanks for stopping by and checking it out each time I post!

No comments:

Post a Comment