Me

Me

Sunday, June 2, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


1. What is your favorite Social Media outlet? Facebook is really the only thing I do social media-wise. I have a Pinterest account but I've never been on it, I have Twitter and Instagram but I couldn't figure either of them out LOL. How sad is that? I work in IT, and I used to be so computer-savvy; I'd spend hours in college changing the font and design of my online journal, and when MySpace was popular I spent so much time working on the background and the music and all sorts of things, and now I can't even figure out Twitter or Instagram LOL. I guess I just don't have the time or energy to devote to it like I used to, which I know is no excuse because lots of you out there have jobs and husbands and kids and pets and all sorts of responsibilities, and you are able to do it! But for now, Facebook is my main source of social media.

2. Do you subscribe to any daily news reads? I don't, although I do go on cnn.com and msn.com often to see the latest news stories. I have the news channels on at work all day though so if there is any breaking news happening out there, I usually find out via the TV.

3. Favorite magazine to have by the pool? I'm a sucker for celebrity gossip, so every week I buy Us Weekly, In Touch Weekly, Life and Style Weekly, and OK! Magazine, so I read those at the gym and the pool and before bed. Occasionally People magazine as well if I'm going for something slightly more "intellectual" lol! And I used to read Cosmo pretty religiously as well, so I'll sometimes pick that up for the pool as well, along with Redbook or Shape.

4. Favorite summertime song? Usually a country song..."Summertime" by Kenny Chesney or "Days Go By" by Keith Urban. For some reason, the other two songs that always remind me of summer as well are "Promiscuous Girl" by Nelly Furtado and "Sexy Back" by Justin Timberlake, just because I remember when those came out during one of the summers I worked at Kings Dominion because it was always playing on my drive to the park.

5. Best summer concert you've been to? Hmmmm.....I don't think I have one that I would classify as the BEST summer concert....I remember going to several one summer, we went to WMZQFest in May which had Alan Jackson headlining, and Joe Nichols and Keith Urban performing; that summer we also went to Tim McGraw and Kenny Chesney which were both really fun. All of those combined were pretty great...and of course who can forget the first concert I ever went to, which was with my best friend Reg one summer in elementary school I believe, the Beach Boys performing at Kings Dominion!

2 comments:

  1. I am so with you about social media! My MySpace was immaculate! Now I just use FB and blogger! Ha! Saw you on the link up come say hi sometime! Xoxo.

    Liz
    www.fitnessblondie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Yeah the good old days lol! Justin Timberlake just became part owner of MySpace though so who knows, maybe it'll make a comeback! Or maybe they'll combine them and make FaceSpace haha. Thanks for checking out my blog! I'll start following ya!

    ReplyDelete