Me

Me

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

From Firsts to Lasts


First Things First

Linking up with Halie & Hallie for this week's From Firsts to Lasts!

Last Book I Read: I actually just finished one last night that I've been reading for about a month or two. I'm usually a really fast reader, I finish a book in two to three days, or if I'm on vacation for a week and have a lot of time to relax, I'll read 3-4 books that week. But for some reason, this book has taken me forever to finish; I guess I've been so busy lately that the second I clean up for dinner and get into bed, I fall right asleep! It was a pretty good book though, called Temptation's Kiss by Sandra Brown. She's one of my favorite authors....if you like mystery books with a little (okay, sometimes a LOT) of "romance" (Josh calls them sex books), give her a try! My personal recommendations: Chill Factor, Hello Darkness, White Hot, and Smoke Screen.

Last Movie I Saw in a Theater: I'm pretty sure the last movie I saw in the theater was Jurassic Park 3D. One of mine and Josh's favorite movies to begin with, and when they brought it back to the theaters in 3D, we HAD to go see it. It definitely lived up to the hype! I think the next movie we're going to see in theaters, if we get a chance, is The Purge, that looks really good. I wanted to see The Call as well, with Halle Berry, but we didn't get a chance so I'm (im)patiently waiting for it to come out On Demand.

No comments:

Post a Comment