Me

Me

Friday, July 26, 2013

Five on Friday

HellOOOO Friday! So ready for the weekend....updating with my Five on Friday!

1. Going to see Miranda Lambert and Dierks Bentley on Sunday night, so excited! I've never seen either one and I'm a big Miranda fan, so it should be fun. But I would love to know who decided a concert on a Sunday was a good idea (or any night besides Saturday, for that matter). Concerts and the Superbowl should always be held on a Saturday, in my opinion. Regardless, no matter how exhausted I am on Monday at work, it should be fun!

2. Josh got a coupon in the mail for a free oil change for the 1 year anniversary of buying his car. This is only the second time he's gotten his oil changed in the 13 months he's had the car....that's what happens when you only drive 4 miles a day round-trip to the bus station! The dealership is in Maryland, and conveniently located next to one of our favorite Indian restaurants, so while they change the oil, we get to head over there for some delicious Indian food for lunch! Yummmm gotta love the tikka masala-flavored silver linings of driving out to MD just for an oil change!

3. Ready to get in some great workouts at the gym this weekend. Determined to drop these 15 pounds I gained, thanks to the holidays, vacation, and the Sweet Frog now conveniently located a mile from my house. I eat really well, but occasionally those sweets call to me! Time to get back to my veggie-filled diet from last year.

4. Made a photo book this week for Morgan of our beach trip; she's leaving today to go to Florida with her grandparents and I figured she might want to take it with her. My mother in law was telling me was a great time Morgan had on the trip, which makes me really happy. I'm already trying to plan our next vacation for the three of us!

5. Can't wait to relax and spend some time with my babies this weekend! Been feeling more like Fall weather rather than Summer weather lately, so maybe we can get in a couple of walks with them if it doesn't rain!

No comments:

Post a Comment