Me

Me

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Sunday Social

1. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be? Pizza....my favorite food ever. I also love lasagna (basically all Italian food), and Mexican food in general. But pizza probably tops the list!

2. What's your guilty pleasure/comfort food? Ice cream! Really just all sweets in general, especially chocolate. But I love ice cream. I'm generally good and substitute frozen yogurt instead, though.

3. What's the weirdest/craziest thing you've ever eaten? Chocolate pancakes with chocolate chips and whipped cream....and A1 sauce on top. I was a vegetarian at the time, and we went to IHOP to eat (back in high school). My brother ordered steak and I LOVE LOVE LOVE A1 sauce...even just the smell of it...so I decided to put it on my pancakes. Actually wasn't too bad! But now I wouldn't do it because that's a waste of chocolate lol, and I love chocolate!

4. What foods do you avoid at all costs? Seafood and pork.

5. What meal reminds you of your childhood? Hmmm...probably beef stew, my mom's homemade beef stew to be specific. She used to make it a lot in the Fall, and her homemade crescent rolls which are AMAZING. I'd come in the house after walking the mile home from the bus stop in the chilly Fall air, and I'd smell the stew and the rolls...brings back so many memories!

6. Share one of your favorite recipes and the story behind it. I'm not much of a cook so I don't have any recipes to share. My mom makes a delicious ziti though, and I need to get the recipe from her so I can make it myself! Carb lover = me!

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment