Me

Me

Monday, August 5, 2013

Sunday Social

1. What are 3 items you can't live without on a daily basis (water, food, shelter, and clothes don't count)? My iPhone, my debit card (even though there's no money on it half the time!), and....hmm, I don't know about the third one! Does toothpaste count?

2. What is your all-time favorite book? Why? In the past I would've said The Catcher in the Rye, because that's always been my favorite book, but I haven't read it in so long that I probably couldn't even tell you what it's about anymore. So instead I'm going to say Chill Factor by Sandra Brown, I could (and have!) read that over and over.

3. What is something you'd like to accomplish before the end of 2013? I'm trying really hard to work on being happier and more carefree, and it's very difficult (mentally) to accomplish that but I'm trying! Also, trying to lose at least 10 pounds lol.

4. If you could go back and relive any year of your life, which year would it be? Hmmm...probably any of the 4 years I was in college. I had a great time in college and I wish I had appreciated the lack of responsibility more!

5. What do you wish people knew about you without you having to tell them? That I take things more personally than I probably should.

Sunday Social

No comments:

Post a Comment