Me

Me

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Photo Dump!

I received a CD this past weekend from my sister, with photos she and my brother-in-law took while we were at the beach. I plan on creating my own CDs to send to my family, full of the pictures I took, which may take a few CDs since I took over 500 pictures! But they got some great ones that I'm really glad to get! Here are some of them for your viewing pleasure :)

Enjoying crabs!

Puzzle time...my dad LOVES puzzles

My dad's face when we arrived!

Pirate Scott

Morgan and Laura:

Brittney, Nicholas, and Laura:

Scott and Laura:

Katie and Laura:

Katie and Scott:

 Morgan and Trevor:

Laura and Grandpa:

Scott:

Scott and Nicholas:

Scott and Nicholas:

Laura and Morgan:

 Meredith:

My parents:

Michael and Cheryl:

Josh, Andrew, Meredith, and Brittney:


Making sushi:

Parasailing:









Lighthouse:

Fourth of July:


No comments:

Post a Comment