Me

Me

Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sunday Social

1. When you were little, what did you want to be when you grew up? As a kid, I wanted to be an author. As I got older, it turned into a magazine editor, but always something with writing. Then I majored in Psychology, and I now work in IT. Go figure.

2. What was your favorite way to kill time as a kid? I didn't have satellite TV until I was in eighth grade, so TV was out of the question because it was nothing but boring soap operas. Although as I got older, I did like watching Maury every morning in the summer. But I liked doing Word Searches, and when my friends came over, we would either play My Littlest Pet Shop (when they actually WERE little...now the things are huge!), office, or restaurant. And I loved reading so I was always reading the latest Babysitters Club book.

3. When did you get your first cell phone? About 2 months before I turned 20, right before my junior year of college.

4. What is your favorite magazine to read? I'm a total sucker for gossip magazines so I read Us Weekly, Life & Style Weekly, In Touch Weekly, and OK! Magazine every week, either at the gym or before bed.

5. What is the one random object people would be surprised to find in your purse? I've been getting a lot better about keeping my purse cleaned and organized, so I basically just have my wallet, my phone, and my keys! Nothing too random.

Sunday Social

1 comment: