Me

Me

Sunday, May 26, 2013

5-year anniversary!

As I mentioned in a previous post, Josh and I celebrated our 5-year wedding anniversary on Friday May 24th. We went to Disney World for our honeymoon, and it was probably one of my favorite vacations ever, if not my absolute favorite. We were hoping to go for our anniversary, but a $7,000 AC/furnace kind of took priority over that this year! Hopefully we will go for our 10-year anniversary though, maybe sooner. We celebrated with dinner at Carrabba's Italian Grill on Friday, it was absolutely delicious. I ordered the Chicken Bryan, which was grilled chicken with about an inch of goat cheese, basil, and sundried tomatoes. Amazing. Josh ordered a trio plate which came with Chicken Bryan, Sirloin Marsala, and Fettucine Alfredo. And for dessert, a butter cake with whipped topping, bananas, pineapple, and a strawberry for me, and chocolate chip cannolis for Josh. Can't wait to go there again! For Josh's present, he has been dying to go to the American Le Mans/Indy Car races in Baltimore for Labor Day weekend, but we have had a lot of housing expenses lately so I told him it wouldn't be possible, maybe next year. So I surprised him by writing in his card that I had purchased the tickets and we'll be taking a little weekend getaway at the end of August for the race as a late anniversary celebration!

 




I still can't believe it's been 5 years since we got married. Some days it feels like it was just yesterday, then other days it feels like it was another lifetime! We've been together nearly 11 years, but so mch has happened since our wedding day! Buying a house, living together for the first time ever, getting our dogs, changing jobs....but in the end, even though we've had our ups and downs, there is no one I'd rather go through each day of my life with! Here are pictures of us throughout the years as a couple, super embarrassing haha! There are also just a few of the pictures from our wedding day, I need to see if I can get a CD with all the professional pictures on it since I don't have too many digital pictures from that day. Looking back, I wish I'd taken more but I was a little busy ;)







 

    


 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment