Me

Me

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Josh's Birthday

Yesterday was Josh's birthday, and he is officially 32 years old now. When we met, he was 21...I cannot believe how quickly time flies! I'm so grateful that I've been able to celebrate 10 birthdays with him, and hopefully many, many more to come! We are going out to dinner with Josh's parents and Morgan on Sunday, but he and I went out together last night to celebrate on his actual birthday. We went to The Cheesecake Factory, one of our favorite restaurants. So yummy. I haven't had sugar in a month and a half but I did indulge last night since it was a special occasion, and this is definitely the place to indulge!

Josh's present:


Josh's card and present from the dogs:

Opening his present:

The wait staff singing Happy Birthday:

Yummy cheesecake:

Presents:

No comments:

Post a Comment