Me

Me

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

From First To Last



First Things First

Linking up with Hallie & Halie for From First to Last!

1. First thing I do when I get to work: First thing I do when I get to work is log into my computer, and see who is online...usually it's my friend Stephanie. Talk to her for awhile, check my email, and log into all the websites I need for the day!

2. First vacation without my parents: The first vacation I ever took without my parents was to Disney World with my best friend Regina, and her sister, her sister's friend, her mom, and her mom's friend. Technically I had gone away to Colonial Beach for weekends with Reg, without my parents, but this was the first actual vacation that lasted more than just a weekend! We were there for about 12 days I believe, and had so much fun! Unfortunately I was only 12 and didn't really appreciate having memories of things so I took very few pictures, and of course back then there weren't digital cameras so I don't have the pictures on here to share, but we had a great time. My favorite part was going to the Everglades and going out in a little boat to feed the alligators!!


No comments:

Post a Comment