Me

Me

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

From First To Last



First Things First

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday, so today I'm linking up with Halie for yesterday's issue of From First To Last! Here are the two questions for this week:

First aisle you hit up at the grocery store:
I usually start from right to left when I go into the store....go all the way to the right end of the store, and work my way down each aisle. But usually the produce aisle is the first one I hit; I eat a ton of broccoli and brussel sprouts, so that's usually where I start. We generally buy in bulk from Costco, which is nice because then I don't have to shop too often!

First store you head to at the mall:
I don't go to the mall too often; it's a pain to get there, and if it's busy then parking is ridiculous. And that's just the regular mall. I don't go NEAR the outlet mall on a nice weekend day! But if I do go to the mall, I try to stop on the way home from work, I usually get there around 2pm so it's not bed. I generally only go if I am looking for something specific, usually clothes, so probably Express or NY&Co. And of course Victoria's Secret from time to time! I also like Old Navy, and if I need jeans then I'm headed to Hollister!

That's it for this week...I'll be back on Tuesday to answer next week's questions:
-First major in college
-First date success story


No comments:

Post a Comment