Me

Me

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Busy week!

This has been such a busy week....I never sleep in, thanks to the dogs, and also always some reason to get up early, but I was so exhausted today I actually slept it until 10:30am! And it was fantastic, even though I did miss my 9:30am spin class. But it was still worth it. Monday, I was off from work but it didn't feel like just a lazy day off, even though I didn't leave the house all day. We just got a new AC and heater installed, and it was a 7 hour job on Monday, so I stayed home while the guys installed it. Doesn't sound like a stressful day, but these dogs do NOT like unfamiliar people being in their house, so every time they heard the door open and close, and the guys come in the house, they would go crazy. I thought about taking them for a walk, but it was gloomy and cold outside, so that wasn't even an option. I swear, this has been the weirdest, most depressing Spring. I'm not sure if Summer will ever even get here! Tuesday and Wednesday I ran errands after work, and then Thursday was Morgan's Spring musical performance at school. She's in the National Honor Chorus at school, and they had their musical last week. Not only is it the last musical for the year, but her last musical at that school ever. She attends a private school, and it used to go through senior year, but the last graduating class there only had 4 people, so they cut out high school a few years ago. So just one more month, and she'll be leaving the school she has attended for 12 years! I can't believe how fast time has flown. I didn't bring the camera unfortunately, so I just have one shot from the musical, but she did great!

Friday night, Josh went out with some friends for Happy Hour at a nearby brewery/restaurant/lounge, so I walked up and met them there. We stayed a couple of hours, then came home and had dinner and relaxed. We both slept in late this morning, then I headed to the gym, and Josh went to see Iron Man 3 for his birthday; his friend got tickets for them to go which was a nice surprise for him! I just relaxed around the house, did some laundry and watched TV. We went for a walk around 7pm, but thanks to some rain showers, that got cut short. And unfortunately the nice 75 degree day from today isn't going to last, it's back down to the 60s tomorrow. Wouldn't mind some nicer weather for Mother's Day, but we love our mothers no matter if it rains or shines! Hopefully I'll be seeing my mom soon to celebrate with her, and I hope you all have a wonderful Mother's Day as well, whether you are celebrating with your mom, your grandmother, your stepparent, your own child(ren), or just planning for the future when you become a mother!


No comments:

Post a Comment