Me

Me

Saturday, May 25, 2013

High Five 4 Friday (on Saturday, oops)

 photo H54Fbutton-triangle_zps678b65ba.jpg

Friday is finally here! Okay technically it's Saturday so Friday has come and gone, but I will still link up with Lauren for this past week and this upcoming weekend!

1. Yesterday was our 5-year wedding anniversary, so Josh and I have been remembering our honeymoon at Disney World by watching Disney movies all week. We have a lot though, so it may be a month of Disney movies instead of a week!



2. We had a delicious anniversary dinner at Carrabba's Italian restaurant last night, I've only been there once and it was back in 2006 I believe, so I was really excited to go back!


3. I got my haircut today for the first time in 4 years...aside from the occasional half an inch trim at Hair Cuttery while Josh gets hair cut, I haven't had an actual cut since March 2009. I already miss my long hair (picture below) but getting up at 4am every morning means my hair immediately goes in a ponytail so I can be at work on time! This will be much less maintenance, and let's face it, less money on shampoo and conditioner!

4. My babies have been so good this week! It's been a weird week weather-wise (say that 3 times fast!) but on the rare days it hasn't been raining, they've been outside enjoying the sunshine:


5. Watching Mary Poppins as I'm typing this....haven't seen this movie in so long! Josh has never seen it, I thought he'd like it but he's passed out asleep next to me on the couch so he must not be too impressed!


No comments:

Post a Comment