Me

Me

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Sunday Social

Sunday Social


Can't believe I forgot to update on Sunday with this week's Sunday Social! We were celebrating Mother's Day with my in-laws, and I completely blanked, so here it is!

1. 1 year ago I was doing.... This time last year, I was working at the Service Desk, so my job was different, but everything else was the same - same house, same family, mostly the same friends, etc! Except on this day 1 year ago, Josh was turning 31, and today he is turning 32 :)

2. 5 years ago I was doing.... Five years ago, I was 23, and it was 10 days away from my wedding! That's right, May 24 of this year is our 5th anniversary! So I was definitely in full-on wedding mode, not quite stressed yet but definitely getting all the last minute details taken care of for the wedding, the reception, and our honeymoon. I was living up in Northern Virginia at the time, I had moved up here in April and was living in the guest room at my in-laws' house while we looked to buy a place of our own. I didn't want to live together before the wedding, but I couldn't afford my own place so we were lucky enough to work out this compromise.

3. 10 years ago I was doing.... Ten years ago I was finishing my freshman year of college at George Mason University! Wow time flies....I had a great first year of college, I really miss those laid-back, carefree days!!

4. 1 year from now I'll be doing.... In one year, I think everything will be mostly the same as it is now, but hopefully I'll be making more money! I also hope our new AC is mostly paid off by this time next year, and maybe some improvements around the house, but I don't foresee any huge changes.

5. 5 years from now I'll be doing.... In five years, Morgan will have finished high school, and Josh and I will hopefully be looking for our next home, if not there already. Josh wants to move to Texas, so at some point I hope to actually make a trip out there, and if I like it enough to live there, then we will probably be in the process of relocating there at this time 5 years from now. And I don't know about kids, but I won't rule them out, just in case lol.

6. 10 years from now I'll be doing.... 10 years from now I'll be 38 so I'll probably be scouring the shelves for super-strength anti-wrinkle cream!!

1 comment: