Me

Me

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Sunday Social....on Tuesday

Sunday Social


Linking up with Neely for this week's Sunday Social!

1. What is your favorite kind of surprise? I love thoughtful little gifts, like the kind of thing someone might see while they are out and think of me. When I'm out shopping or running errands, and I see something that has to do with my husband, like anything Kansas City Chiefs-related or his favorite kind of candy, I'll pick it up for him just to let him know I was thinking of him while I was out. I also like surprise activities, like when my husband took me to Harper's Ferry when the leaves were changing because that's my favorite time of year.




2. Flowers or chocolate? Definitely chocolate (unless I'm dieting!)...I have a huge sweet tooth, and flowers die which depresses me lol. But I have gotten flowers on 2 separate occasions, once from Josh delivered to my job in college, and once from my best friend, and I loved getting those! So flowers for special holidays, like an anniversary, or even just because are always nice!

Flowers from Josh back in 2006:


3. What is your favorite summertime activity? I love being able to walk places when it's nice out. Josh and I walk nearly everywhere in the Spring and Summer; any time we go to lunch or the store or basically anywhere in town, we walk from our house which is nice. We like to go to Washington Nationals baseball games as well, and just hang out in DC!

At Nationals stadium last year:

4. Do you have any vacations planned this summer? I do but I can't say because it's a surprise! I will update after the vacation though :)

5. Favorite summer holiday? Well....technically the 4th of July is the only summer holiday, I think! Memorial Day is in the Spring....I guess Labor Day is in the summer, but that always meant the last day of vacation as a kid before school started, so that's no fun. So we will go with the 4th of July, which is also my dad's birthday!

4th of July at Maymont with my family last year:



6. Dream vacation? No matter how many times I go to Disney World, I will never get tired of it. But a dream vacation to a place I haven't been? Probably either Hawaii, or Italy. I would LOVE to go to Italy, so that would probably be #1 on my list. Plus Josh is Italian and has always wanted to go, so I think we would have a really great time.

No comments:

Post a Comment